- On Sunday, January 13, 2013, at approximately 02:22AM., an officer was on patrol on South Main Street at Elyria Avenue when an intoxicated male was located laying in the roadway. As the officer approached the male, he stood up and attempted to run away. The male eventually fell as he ran away in a heavily intoxicated state. The male was apprehended and transported to the Amherst Hospital. The male, Jarrod Riddell, age 32 of Amherst, was later charged with Disorderly Conduct Intoxication and Walking on Roadways Intoxicated.
- On Friday, January 18, 2013 at 03:37 PM., an officer was on patrol on Sunrise Dr. near Washington St. The officer observed the operator of a vehicle negotiate a right turn eastbound onto Sunrise Dr. from Washington St. without stopping at the posted stop sign. A traffic stop was initiated and an investigation conducted. Chad Layne, age 37 of Elyria, was charged with Stop Sign Violation, Possession of Marijuana and Drug Paraphernalia.
- On Saturday, January 19, 2012 at approximately 12:45 AM., an officer observed a suspicious vehicle in the parking lot of a motel on North Leavitt Road. The vehicle had three occupants and they slouched down in the seats as the officer drove by the vehicle. An investigation was conducted and Walter Godles, age 18 of Lorain was charged with Possession of Marijuana. Isiah Noble, age 19 of Lorain, was charged with Possession of Marijuana.
- On Saturday, January 19, 2013 at 01:27 AM., an officer on patrol observed two younger looking males walking in the middle of West Martin Street near Stonebridge. An investigation was conducted and the two male juveniles, age 14 of Lorain and 15 of Amherst, were cited for curfew.
- On Saturday, January 19, 2013 at 07:52 PM, officers were dispatched to the area of State Route 2 eastbound in regards to a possible intoxicated driver. The vehicle was located and a traffic stop was initiated. After an investigation, Anthony Dorazio, age 61 of Lorain, was charged with Operating a Vehicle Intoxicated and Marked Lanes